Brain teaser, with prize
Help! I can’t remember the name of the dog we just rescued! Be the first to figure it out, and post in the comments and you win a prize.
My wife and I went to the rescue shelter to find a dog to add to our family. We saw five dogs at the pound, here are their names: Hercules, Max, Dexter, Jean-Paul and Thor.
1. Two of the dogs are French Bulldogs and three are Boston Terriers.
2. Two of the dogs are puppies, the other three are full-grown adults.
3. Hercules and Max are the same age.
4. Jean-Paul and Thor are of the same breed.
5. Either Dexter or Thor is a puppy, but not both.
6. Max and Dexter are different breeds from one another.
7. We decided to rescue the French Bulldog puppy.
What’s the name of our dog?
Be the first to respond with the correct answer and you win a prize! The prize is… You get to pick the philosophic theme for my next “Philosoraptor.” I will come up with some sort of caption relating to the theme and then dedicate it to you!
(What did you expect, cash?)